I was lucky to get a training on Business Process Framework(eTOM) from the TMForum.
I just thought to share some knowledge with you guys.
So what is this “Frameworx”?
It is an enterprise wide set of disciplines to (telco)business processes.
What Business Process Framework includes?
- 1)Standard process structure
- 2)some terminology
- 3)classification scheme
What we can do with Business Process Framework??
- It can use as a common language for system implementation, integration and procurement
- It can use as a standard structure, terminology and classification scheme for business processes
- Use as a discipline to the business process development
- design, develop and manage IT applications in terms of business process requirements
- make end-to-end process flows, eliminating duplications